Spilling it all out.

My photo
I have high ambitions but i contradict too much. I wanna live the life I dreamed of. And yes indeed I have, but there's more to accomplish when you know life's too short.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

& the race begins..


I am officially back in school.yes still in SCHOOL =P
I was actually scared to go back.I mean I had those issues and everything.
But then I went back,it wasnt all bad,I mean I felt some akwardness and all but then everything was fine and I was actually having fun!
I missed alot of people and it was nice seeing them again after like a month!haha.
But yeah the issues are still there I guess,I just choose to not deal or even care.
Life's too short to be even thinking about them I swear.
So I go to my first class and THANK GOD the calculus teacher wasnt there.I didnt even do the hw she gave us.So the sub who took over LOVED me,so I didnt do anything that period.hahaha.I just kept talking and everything.
Goes on for all the periods and I realized Iwas actually happy at one point =)
It was such a relief for me. Alhamdulillah.
Hope it goes on to be like this.
Semester exams are coming up and I really needed to study.I wanted to stay in Bahrain and sign out with my friends to do a study group but I was crazy shocked about what was going to happen in Bahrain those 2 days so I decided to go back to Saudi.
I'm trying to study but haha yeah,this post showed up so imagine what I'm doing now :P
Updating soon.bye loves xxx

No comments: