Spilling it all out.

My photo
I have high ambitions but i contradict too much. I wanna live the life I dreamed of. And yes indeed I have, but there's more to accomplish when you know life's too short.

Friday, September 12, 2008

IB

its pretty crazy.
ehem yeah sure absolutely!
well its 0122 in the morning here.and im still awake.
TRYING to at least finsih one of my homework but its sooo hard to concentrate.
guess whats killing me these days?
IB!yeah i kinda forgot what its long name called but really it is!
i have never been so caught up in my studies for as long as i remember!
and the sad part is HAHA i have no clue what im learning in class somtimes.
and the most killer subject?
P.H.Y.S.I.C.S
yeah someone shoot me now.i have no freaking idea what im doing in that class.but i have to try right?

You see i had this very AMAZING new year resolution.(kinda)
that was to work and study really hard this year.
no play time no social time but noooo i just had to break it!
so far,i havent gone near to staying in my room for 2hours and at least get my hw done.
instead after 30 minutes i feel like im suffocating in the room.( whats that phobia people get when they stay in small spaces? i forgot)
so then i say to myself,"oh ill go out for just a bit to get grapes or snacks or something and come back."
but noooo i just had to go and chill in front then talk talk talk.yup nice studying skills ive got right?
im soo screwed this year.im getting tutors for calculus and physics. God help me.

I need to get a head start.yeah.really really need to get a head start.

No comments: