Spilling it all out.

My photo
I have high ambitions but i contradict too much. I wanna live the life I dreamed of. And yes indeed I have, but there's more to accomplish when you know life's too short.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Someone who I cherish.

Yeah you.yes you.
Muhammad Naim.
i called you at umm I forgot when, just to wish you and you didnt pick up.
i tried calling again but hampeh.
so i left you a message, saying 'pick up the hp will you.'
u messaged back. saying 'sorry i tdo' so typical of you.
then i called.didnt pick up again. went back to sleep.
woke up at 12 (in Saudi). tried again.
FINALLY, u picked up.
Gosh i missed talking to you badak.It was realy nice.
I missed it. you sounded tired. yeah maybe cause you puase.but still it was really nice to hear ur lazy voice.haha.
I had so much to say to you.But yeah i just woke up so i lost the words.
So much to express but was too tired to do so.
So here;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADAK!
semoga you sentiase happy and bahagia always.
i hope you find your peace in anything you do.
i hope u always succeed. i hope you're always healthy.
i hope u never give up in life. i hope u still keep an open mind if life fails you again.
i hope you never forgot how much a great friend you've been to me.
i hope even if people talk crap or shit about you, you would remember i'm here kicking their asses for you.
i hope that you know that i love you to bits and pieces and i would never forget you.
i hope that you know that i wish you well at all times.
i hope that you realize that i'm still here to lend an ear to listen to you.
i hope that you know i really miss you.
so biarlah bulan puase skalipun, have fun and be happy on your birthday.
you're getting old buddy, i just realized.haha.
pegilah kuar mkn ngan kwn2 you and cheer up. i wanna do that but im too far away.

So this is my wish for you. My hopes and thoughts for you.
Again happy bday badak.
I miss you & love you.

No comments: