Spilling it all out.

My photo
I have high ambitions but i contradict too much. I wanna live the life I dreamed of. And yes indeed I have, but there's more to accomplish when you know life's too short.

Friday, September 19, 2008

What happened?

(names not mentioned)

i xfhm.how cud things get so messed up.
we were so good before. we shared a lot of stuff.
sume org tahu kteorg were close. why did it get screwed up?
you changed.so so much.you dunno but everyone says it.
bnyk hati yg u lukai.mine hers them.
but still u xsedar.i miss you.sngt2 miss you.but i hate you too.
ur too much!ckp belakang org psl benda xbetul.
u wanna attract attention?then so be it.
u tried talking to me,pfft i ignored.xkuase nak lyn u dah.
i cant believe ur like that.i so cannot believe it!
where's the you last year?where's the you that i used to love talking to last year?
everything was perfectly fine at the beginning of this year but then it started to melt away.
you drifted away from me and i did that too.but still.no fights.
then people started asking.asking about you and me.
i said idk. i have no freaking idea what happened.
but still i wat xtw jek.wat bodo jek ngan ape org kate.
then she came along.telling me exactly what happened.
u ckp kat org itu ini.over a stupid reason!i cant believe you!
how fugging immature!xsngke u were like this.sungguh xsngke!
but u noe wat?SCREW YOU!SCREW UR LIFE!SCREW UR SELF!
i cant stand seeing ur face.how pathetic can u be?dun try to talk to me.coz i wont eveer talk to u again.not untill u admit it.its funny how things can be.honestly?ur fugging gay.
with all that drama or urs.im laughing from behind dude.i dont give shit no more.
we'll see what happens.fag.

No comments: