Spilling it all out.

My photo
I have high ambitions but i contradict too much. I wanna live the life I dreamed of. And yes indeed I have, but there's more to accomplish when you know life's too short.

Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm sorry .

people might have known all this while how we were the "it" thing.
people might have known that all this while we were forever. but it didn't turn out like that.
US?it was a disaster. i'm never regretting anything coz we had beautiful moments.but hatred came over me and wanting to forget you is the worst thing that i cud have ever done.but i did.no more tears no more heatbreaks.im over you.
the way u screwed things up even more made me disgusted of you.how u never realized that part of it was because of you made me despise you.
i'll pray one day you will admit your mistakes as i did to you.i don't love you anymore but i don't hate you too.
let our paths not cross anymore.coz that wud break my heart even more.
How cud sumthing so beautiful turn out to be the biggest mistake ever?
When all u do is hoping for the best,hell breaks loose?
When all u want is happiness for eternity,u lose all of it in a blink of the eye?
It's ok to deny everything.But move on.

I know in a way u think of it too.Heck i know you do.But don't make me hear about you again.
I'd suffer.Oh i admit i wud.To ever look at you again is never.I wud never want to again.
Again let our paths not cross no more.
Sorry,for all that has happened.Sorry,for all the memories.Sorry,for all the hatred.
SORRY.

No comments: