Spilling it all out.

My photo
I have high ambitions but i contradict too much. I wanna live the life I dreamed of. And yes indeed I have, but there's more to accomplish when you know life's too short.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Sisterly loveeee + Angah's bday :)

You know when they say;
"Air yg dicincang xkan terputus."
Its true,for a fact its true.
Relatinships within the family might have their ups and downs.
Heck its not normal if there arent any probs.
But these things are what makes the relationship stronger.

I have 3 sisters.God knows how much i love them.
But yeah we fight ALOT!sometimes when we fight we forget we're sisters.but then when we're not fighting,everyone cud know how much we love each other.
Me as the eldest,im not exactly perfect sister material.but i really try hard sometimes.I wanna set an example for them when they grew up.
let them be successful as i am InsyaAllah.Thats what i hope.And for us to fight less and treat each other not just sisters but bff.
We were like that in Malaysia.Heck we were a lot closer compared to now.And ever since we moved to Saudi its been really hard to have a descent talk with them.I miss the times in Malaysia when we wud just talk and talk and talk forever everythime they got back from school.
We wudngo into our rooms and gossip or bitch about sumone.or just tell each other about our daily probs.It was so much fun back then.
We wud do that now too but it doesnt feel rite.
More and more since me and angah live in the dorm so we hardly see achik but we try to make the best out of it.
But honestly,this year is a wholeeee lot better than last year.
I hated the fact that we werent exactly sisters last year with all the fights and dramas that was going on.
I regret all of it.But in a way im thankful it all happened.coz it helped us mend our realtionship.
the things that happened last year taught me that i cant just give up on my sisters.We cud be how we were in Malaysia of we just tried.
And Alhamdulillah we are soooo much better this year.
I hardly get into fights with them and i feel really happy :)
i love them all,and i want them to appreciate me as i do to them.

To Angah;
HAPPY Sweet Sixteen!!!!
I hope ur happy on ur bday.i hope u have fun.
I hope u grow up too coz im soo proud of u this year.I hope u keep this up so we cud be the sisters that we were b4.I know we're getting there.
I want u to make mama and daddy proud.I know u try but try harder.
Semoge hati u slalu tenang and semoge u tw yg i syg u soo much despite all the things that have happened in the past.We're sisters forver and nothing is gonna change that.
I hope ur happy in ur life and u become successful in the future.
I just hope that u noe how much i love youuu.
again Selamat Hari Jadi..Mwahxxx <33

p/s: NO PRESENTS!SORRYY :DD

No comments: